ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Note: the program for Chol HaMo'ed Sukkot includes shows of Yuval HaMevulbal, Gili Ba LeVaker and Cogomelo.
- Tue 7/1, 17:30 - Show: "Chanale veSimlat HaShabbat"
- Tue 14/1, 17:30 - The Flying Chef workshop.
- Tue 21/1, 17:30 - Show: "Jack ve'Afun HaPele"
- Tue 28/1, 17:30 - Crafts workshop.
- Sundays & Tuesdays, 10:30 - Baby Time. Activities for mothers and babies. For full schedule click here
- Wednesdays - Artists' fair.
- Fridays, 09:00-15:00 - Modiin Market. Ground floor - ready made food, top floor - weekend market.
Sun-Thu: 09:30-22:00, Fri: 09:00-15:00, Sat: 1/2hr after Shabbat - 23:00.