ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Native English speaker.
Psychotherapy for adults (aged 18+) and parents (of children aged 0-5), with over 15 years of experience.
Working with you and helping you live a life filled with purpose and meaningful relationships.
Specializing in support for:
- Anxiety and depression
- Self-esteem issues
- Anger management and coping with stress
- Loss and grief
- Dating, relationship and marriage problems
- Immigration and major life changes
- Parenting (babies, toddlers and small children)
Each of these life challenges deserves to be explored and understood in a comprehensive and meaningful way.
Psychodynamic approach to therapy, incorporating elements from CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) and DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) in the treatment process, according to your needs.
Therapy will give you:
- An experience of being truly heard and understood
- A safe and comfortable space to help you find clarity
- An opportunity to learn new skills, help you achieve your therapeutic goals and enhance your relationship with yourself and others.
Also available for online therapy via Zoom.
For more information call: 053-3532615
PhD in Psychology, as well as a Masters degree in Community Based Counselling Psychology from The University of the Witwatersrand in South Africa.
Over 15 years of experience, working in private practice, in the non-profit and employee wellness sector, and as a lecturer of psychology.
Published multiple journal articles in international psychology journals and committed to continued professional development.
Sun-Thu: 08:30-14:00 & 17:00-20:00.
By appointment only.