ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Cafe Romi - Bakery & Coffee Shop
Corona virus update valid from 8/1: open according to the Ministry of Health guidelines. Option for deliveries.
- Fresh savory or sweet pastries - 39 ₪ per kilo
- Cookies - wide variety including sugar free starting at 20 ₪
- Sourdough bread - spelt, black olives, spelt and sunflower seeds, beets and nuts, carrots with pumpkin seeds or rye 1 for 20 ₪, two for 35 ₪
- Biga gluten-free is back in stock!
- Cakes - Kinder Bueno, crunchy Lotus, crumb cheese cake and more - 59 ₪, dairy or parve
- Rolls - 8 for 10 ₪
- 10 pitot - 13 ₪
- Sandwiches - sabich, omelette, balkan, tuna Salad - 16 ₪
- Pizza - 10 ₪
- Delicious focaccia - 10 ₪
Top quality coffee experience at all hours of the day, alongside fresh and special baked goods (baked daily on the premises.), and personal cakes that will leave you wanting more!
The high quality delicacies offered (some exclusively, such as Kiortosh and Tamara brands) include:
- Wide assortment of delicious Challot, special breads: sourdough, 100% wholemeal, rye; borekas and pitot.
- New! Mister Donuts - especially tasty! (Kosher LeMehadrin Parve)
- Sandwiches made out of high quality ingredients
- Huge gluten-free section: breads, pasta, lasagna, cookies, brownies, ice lollies and more
- Butter-based and vegan pastries
- Chocolate and ricotta yeast cakes, sugar-free cakes
- All Kiortosh products (exclusively in the Modiin area
- Sourdough breads, all Biga products, flax breads and more
- New and exclusive in Modiin! Tamara brand, natural, handmade and delicious ice lollies
- Chalavi cookies and desserts
- Baked goods for all the holidays - Oznei Haman, Sufganiyot, honey cakes. Wholemeal products.
Also offering made-to-order cakes for birthdays and other events. Rich number shaped cakes to order, and cakes with personally designed sugar paper sheet.
Specializing in catering (dairy/parve) for Smachot, Kiddushes and events. The catering menu includes vegan meals, pastas, quiches and a range of salads, alongside fresh baked goods, desserts, cakes and breads. Personalized menu based on number of guests.
"Vegan Friendly" certification from the Israeli Vegan Friendly organization.
Come and visit!
Sun-Thu: 06:30-20:00, Fri: 06:30-14:30.