ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Grill 443 - Meat Restaurant
Corona Virus Update 8/1: open for delivery service according to Health Ministry guidelines.
For orders call: 072-3725652
- Pargit, kebab, schnitzel, chicken breast, grilled shawarma with onion - in pita, baguette or laffa for 39 ₪, in tray for 49 ₪
- Sides for tray: salad, fries, white rice, beans, stir fried vegetables or potatoes
- For the restaurant menu click here!
- For the deliveries menu click here!
- For the ready-made food menu click here!
>>> Floor manager - experience in managing team and working with customers, full time, high global salary for suitable candidates. Please call: 050-3613336
Long established local restaurant renowned for its' expertly chosen meats prepared on a charcoal grill, that amaze with the quality of their flavour.
12 types of salad prepared fresh daily, house humus, house kebab known for it’s great taste, and a cosy and special atmosphere.
Daily meal deals at all hours,
An abundance of home-style dishes, lafa pitot straight from the tabun and a big smile from the friendly staff!
More services include:
- Home deliveries
- Ready made food for Shabbat
- Events up to 100 people
- Allocated parking, and accessibility for people with disabilities
- Kugel Yerushalmi and cholent for Kiddushes and shul events.
Meal for two:
- 1 serving of goose liver
- 1 lamb skewer
- 1 entrecote skewer
- 1 serving of Pargiot
- 4 kebabs
- 2 Merguez
- 10 wings
- Platter with 12 types of salad + hummus
- Drink for each diner (not including beer)
Price: 250 ₪ for two. Additional diner pays 60 ₪.
Looking forward to seeing you at Grill 443!
Kosher under the supervision of the Chevel Modiin Religious Council.
Deliveries: Minimum per order 50 ₪ . 20 ₪ delivery cost. Sun-Thu: 11:00-22:00, Fri: 11:00-14:00.
Sun-Thu: 11:00-22:30, Fri and erev chag: 08:00-14:30.
Sun-Thu: 11:00-22:00, Fri: 11:00-14:00.