ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
A farm that focuses on environmental and social education, and is located near Modiin. The farm functions as a platform enabling personal growth and contemplation on the deep connection between man and his natural environment.
The farm's goal is to share professional knowledge on subjects related to sustainability, and thus create a connection and commitment to a more sustainable lifestyle for the general public.
The farm hosts a variety of groups throughout the year - both children and adults, ganim and classes, for ongoing daily activities and one-off experiences.
The farm also holds team building and development days for companies, festivals, kaytanot, courses, conferences, parties, birthdays, ceremonies, hosting for groups from abroad and teacher training.
- Short activity including tour and workshop.
- Full day activity including tour, two workshops, and lunch (suitable for fun and enrichment day for companies and organizations).
- Hosting of groups including overnight at the farm, learning, work and practical experience with the guidance of the farm staff.
The tour of the farm includes an introduction to the subject of ecology and demonstrations in the field: green building methods and use of natural and recycled materials (straw, earth, lime, wood, tires, paper, compressed garbage and more), solar energy, organic gardening and agriculture, garbage sorting, recycling and composting.
- From the field to your plate: outdoor gathering and cooking.
- Turning garbage to gold - craft workshop.
- Nature's pharmacy - medicinal herbs workshop.
- Workshop of creating and building with soil.
- In addition, professional workshops on ecological - organic agriculture and green building are also available.
The farm holds three yearly events that have become a tradition:
- Israel Permaculture conference
The farm is located within a beautiful valley surrounded by hills, close to Ligad, and does not have a street address, but if you put "חווה ואדם - מודיעין" into Waze or your GPS you'll find it easily.
Daily (except Shabbat): by appointment, during daylight.