ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Offering personal guidance to new Olim, and providing varied activities for adults & children:
- Olim Clubs in different languages (Russian, Spanish, & English)
- Workshops - courses & training programs (e.g. MATI – for entrepreneurs in Israel, transfer from culture to culture, education in Israel)
- Lectures: practical lectures on health, army service, wills, etc.
- Tours around the country, Israeli holidays and more
The department works together with volunteer families who assist new Olim with their integration process into the community and day to day life.
The department connects Olim with different HR offices and guides them through the process of finding a job / entrepreneurship.
The Modiin Absorption Department provides English speaking host families to help assist in the absorption process.
The Modiin Municipality may subsidize Arnona your first two years of making Aliya.
For more information:
English Speaking Olim Coordinators:
- Sara Mintzer: 08-6536684
For any unsettled issues regarding the following: Absorption basket payments, rental assistance payments, unemployment payments, Olim rights, reimbursements for courses, other Aliya issues.
- Rozita Berlin – Department Head
- Meital Yishayahu – Secretary: 08-6536685
Coordinators for other languages: