ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Orit Jacobson-Dubrovsky, Attorney - Family, Property Law & Notary
Representing clients in family law courts, and all other judicial systems, including the High Court of Justice (Bagatz), since 2004.
When it comes to family law (law relating to persons) success is no less important than the manner it is achieved, consulting, legal guidance, and the choice of the correct procedures at the correct time - all from a sensitive perspective, with the goal of protecting the relationships between family members as much as possible.
- Representation in all levels and types of courts
- Legal guidance in family matters, inheritance and personal status
- Prenuptial agreements and divorces
- Wills and inheritances
- Ongoing power of attorney
- Property: representation for apartment sales / purchases, rentals and protected tenancy
- Notary services: authentication of documents, translation authorizations, signature verification on power of attorney (for banks, housing companies, etc.), notary power of attorney, notary wills, prenuptial agreements, etc.
B.A. in Law (Hebrew University) and LL.B (Tel Aviv University); Internship at the legal department of the Ministry of Communications. Graduate of mediation course at the Gevim Mediation Center.
You are invited for a personal consultation, to get acquainted and choose. Committed to uncompromising professional service, representing you loyally in the twists and turn of the legal procedure.
Option to set meetings for evening hours by prior appointment.
Option to hold meetings on King George 35 in Jerusalem.