ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Specializing in the field of family law and personal status (since 2004), notary certified and specializing in lasting power of attorney (since 2016). Extensive experience in court representation.
Consultations and legal representation are carried out from a sensitive perspective, with the goal of protecting the relationships between family members as much as possible.
Offering legal and notary services in a boutique, high quality family office:
- Lasting power of attorney
- Prenuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements for common law marriage
- Agreements between family members
- Wills, mutual wills, and legal guidance on wills and inheritances
- Representation for inheritance orders and probate orders
- Appointment of guardians and representation in guardianship cases
- Legal guidance in family matters, inheritance and personal status
- Notary services for family law, inheritance and personal status matters: authentication of documents, translation authorizations, signature verification on power of attorney (for banks, housing companies, etc.), notary power of attorney, notary wills, prenuptial agreements, etc.
B.A. in Law (Hebrew University) and LL.B (Tel Aviv University); Internship at the legal department of the Ministry of Communications. Graduate of mediation course at the Gevim Mediation Center.
You are invited for a personal consultation meeting at the office.
Option to set meetings for evening hours by prior appointment.
Option to hold meetings on King George 35 in Jerusalem.