ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Last Updated: over 2 weeks ago
- Tue, 20 Nissan 11/4: candle lighting - 18:48, sunset - 19:08.
- Wed, 21 Nissan 12/4: end of chag - 19:39 (eating Chametz time).
- Tue, 13 Nissan (night of 14 Nissan), 4/4 - as of 19:20.
- Wed, 14 Nissan, 5/4 - 10:05.
- Wed, 14 Nissan, 5/4 - 11:24.
- Wed, 14 Nissan, 5/4 - candle lighting: 18:44, Sunset: 19:04.
- From 19:20.
- (Chatzot Leil Seder) - 24:45.
- Thu, 15 Nissan, 6/4 - 19:35.
- Fri, 16 Nissan, 7/4 - candle lighting: 18:45, Sunset: 19:06.
(The times are specific to Modiin, as set and published by Rabbi Elcharar on the booklet "Davar BiZmano" and the link above).
Chag Pesach Kasher ve'Same'ach :)
The ModiinApp team.
Shabbat Times in Modiin - Tishrei 5784 / September 2023
Shabbat Shuva parashet Ha'azinu, 8 Tishrei, 22-23/9/23. Shabbat times: Candle lighting: 18:19. Sunset: 18:39. End of Shabbat: 19:09. Info according to Rabbanut Modiin (The times are according to the specific horizon of Modiin-Maccabim-Reut,