ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Likol Tamsut, Law Offices and Notary - Military, Criminal and Traffic Law
HaMa'ayan 2, Modiin
Last Updated: over 2 weeks ago
Personal and dedicated legal assistance for clients dealing with the legal and military system.
In addition, offering notary services and preparation of lasting power of attorney.
Taking into account the people behind the cases, and providing them the necessary care, with close and personal guidance and legal advice throughout the entire process.
The firm's clients enjoy full security and peace of mind, from the moment the case is placed in the competent hands of the firm's staff, who are committed to working tirelessly to achieve the best solutions.
Areas of practice
- Military law - extensive support in dealing with IDF officials, starting from before the recruitment stage, in investigations and arrests of soldiers, and in legal and criminal proceedings. In addition, the office represents career army personnel in claims for their rights, as well as in claims for recognition of disability before the compensation officer (קצין תגמולים).
- Criminal law - guidance and counseling for those suspected and accused of criminal offenses, including: property, violence and drug offenses, and more. The office also assists in applying for the cancellation of criminal records.
- Traffic law - a full range of legal counsel and defense services for suspects and defendants in traffic offenses, from fines to traffic accidents, drunk driving or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, driving without a license or while disqualified, speeding, traffic reports, driving without supervision and more.
- Representation of victims of crimes - full guidance for victims of crimes, from assistance in understanding the need to file a complaint, to guidance and support during the entire investigative and legal process following the crime, while providing personal and professional attention, and ensuring the their rights are fully implemented.
- Preparing lasting power of attorney - document expressing a statement of intention, and preliminary instructions for the purpose of appointing a guardian. The service is also provided at clients' homes.
- Notary services - variety of notary services, that a notary is authorized to provide according to the Notary Law, as well as translations. The service is provided in Hebrew and English.
For questions and more information, call: 0559781675
Sun-Thu: 08:00-17:00 (evening appointments available by prior arrangement), Fri: by appointment.
tamlaw.co.il/ firstname.lastname@example.org facebook.com/TamsutLIkol YouTube 055-9781675 153-8-6494947 Instagram
Be the first to recommend this business!Content policy