ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Dr. Claudia Yahalom - Children's Eye Specialist
Eye clinic managed by Dr. Claudia Yahalom, one of Israel's top experts in the field of ophthalmology for children and adults. Extensive experience in diagnosing unique eye problems in children.
Teamwork, combining Dr. Yahalom's expertise and the professional knowledge of an optometrist with experience in pediatric examinations, ensures a thorough and comprehensive eye examination, which examines in depth all the data related to your child's eye health.
Areas of expertise:
- Fitting glasses for all ages
- Diagnosis and treatment of strabismus and lazy eye in children as well as adults
- Eye infections and allergies in children
- Congenital tear duct obstruction and congenital cataracts
- Treatment and diagnosis of diseases that cause visual impairment in children, including albinism, nystagmus (eye flicker) and genetic diseases of the retina, CVI
Over her years of training as a specialist, Dr. Yahalom has acquired unique tools for the care of infants, toddlers, children and adolescents, both professionally and in all matters related to the therapeutic approach.
As part of her work as a senior physician at Hadassah Ein Kerem and Hadassah Har HaTzofim hospitals, advanced ophthalmology services and surgeries are provided in all areas of pediatric ophthalmology. In addition, Dr. Yahalom runs the Michelson Institute for Vision Rehabilitation at Hadassah Ein Kerem.
Call for more information: 072-3726373
- Graduated from the Tucuman National University School of Medicine, Argentina, 1993.
- Internship in the ophthalmology department at Hadassah Medical Center, 1995-2002
- Sub-specialization in pediatric ophthalmology at Hadassah, 2002-2003
- Sub-specialization in children's eyecare + strabismus in adults at Eye and Ear Hospital, Melbourne, Australia, 2004-2005
- Senior physician in the Department of Ophthalmology, Hadassah Medical Center since 2006
- Director of the Michaelson Institute for Vision Rehabilitation, Hadassah Medical Center since 2010
- Chairman of the Pediatric Ophthalmology Department of the Israel Ophthalmologists Association, 2017-2018
- Born in Argentina, married and mother of 4
Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.