ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Boutique hummus, taking hummus to a whole new level!
Second branch under the "Hummus Achdut" brand by chef Lital Goldberg.
Hummus made out of warm chickpeas, combined with creamy techina, lemon, garlic and a touch of spiciness, creating a flavorful spread that you need to taste to understand! Finishing off with parsley, red onion, cumin and sweet paprika - how simple and delicious!
- Hummus Basar - slow-cooked meat with root vegetables, a mixture of spices, and chickpeas.
- Hummus Pitriot - slow cooked fresh champignon and portobello mushrooms.
- Sabich Ananim - fluffy pita, hummus, techina, fried eggplant, hard-boiled egg, warm chickpeas, parsley, red onion and a touch of amba.
- Warm Masbaha - warm hummus, crushed chickpeas, lemon, garlic, top quality olive oil, parsley, red onion and hard-boiled egg.
- Achdut salad - freshly cut crunchy vegetables, white techina, boiled chickpeas seasoned with top quality olive oil, fresh lemon, salt and pepper.
- And of course fluffy pita!
Also offering falafel, sabich and shashuka dishes - for full menu click here!
Seating area available inside and outside.
Deliveries via Tenbis and Wolt.
Kosher under the supervision of the Modiin Rabbinate.
Come and enjoy!
For more information and to order call now: 053-3545308
Sun-Thu: 10:00-20:00, Fri: 09:00-15:30.
Delivery service: to Modiin and the surrounding areas. Deliveries via Tenbis and Wolt.