ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Special, challenging surfing courses in the Palmachim national park, known for its natural beauty.
The surfing experience empowers and strengthens. The courses are taught by a team of experienced professional instructors and with the full supervision of a senior lifeguard, and are approved by the Ministry of Education.
Chugim take place throughout the year on weekends:
- Fridays, 14:00-15:30 (chug will start earlier when daylight saving time starts).
- Saturdays, 9:00-10:30 and 10:15-11:45.
- Learning and practicing correct surfing fundamentals - both theoretical and practical.
- Lifesaving course - understanding the dangers of the sea and learning rescue methods and survival skills.
- Meteorology - the wind system and its impact on the sea and surfers.
- Improving technique and formulation of a personal 'style'.
- Advanced techniques for advanced surfers.
Groups are divided according to age, ability and experience.