ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
- Back in a BIG way!
- The beloved and tasty pizza
- Rich menu
- Kosher LeMehadrin.
True to its name, it's the biggest pizza in the country, and it won't fit through your front door!
Alongside the unique giant pizza, you will also find pizzas in "regular" sizes (family, etc.), which are also relatively larger from other pizzerias.
Giant Pizza - Kosher LeMehadrin, the first pizzeria in Modiin, is the only place in the country where you can order pizzas decorated with your kids' favorite characters for birthdays and special occasions (each pizza provides approx. 40 kid-size portions).
Check out the picture gallery and you won't believe your eyes...
- Giant pizza
- Whole wheat pizza
- Gluten-free pizza
- Chef's pizza with goat cheese
- Vegan pizza with Mashu Mashu brand cheese
- Pasta, ravioli, gnocchi
- Fresh, filling salads - Greek, Tunisian, Israeli, build your own
- Variety of types of ziva, rolled melawach
- Shakshuka on Fridays
- Desserts: Malabi/Bavaria, chocolate mousse, ice cream, pancakes, chocolate ziva
- Sun-Thu: 11:00-23:00.
- Minimum order: 50 ₪.
- Delivery fee:
- Modiin-Maccabim-Reut, Shilat, Kfar Rut, Lapid - 15 ₪.
- Modiin Ilit, Chashmona'im, Nof Ayalon, Shaalvim - 20 ₪.
Call for orders and more information!
Sun-Thu: 11:00-23:00 (Orders until 22:45), Fri: 11:00-15:00, Sat: 1/2hr after Shabbat - 23:00.