ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Bouldering complex with over 100 climbing routes updated on a weekly basis, suitable for ages 4 and up, and for all levels.
Bouldering is a branch within the world of climbing that is carried out on "low" walls (up to 4.5 m).
Bouldering is done without ropes, and no prior knowledge of climbing equipment is required. The floors are covered with thick mattresses for safe descent from the wall.
The uniqueness of the bouldering is the extensive variety of routes for you to choose from, during every workout and on every wall.
Offering a wide range of activities and services, including:
- Subscriptions, multiple entry cards, one-time entries and introductory classes.
- Studio classes: yoga and pilates.
- Chugim - registration for the 2023-24 chugim season has opened! Climbing is incredible fun that develops other skills "along the way": balance, coordination, precision and control. As the sport progresses, planning is required, and the routes become puzzles to be solved. The more participants improve, the more the emphasis shifts to experimenting with creative solutions, and climbing also becomes a mental game.
- Instruction for groups and team building days - guided team building activity for groups and companies. The events include focused training for a group of 8-40 participants. Events can be customized according to your requests. Events require two weeks notice.
- Teams - Performance Rock's climbing teams take climbing one step further and send climbers to compete in national and international competitions!
- Kaytanot - Climbing kaytanot held in small groups, with an instructor to student ratio that is unmatched in the industry, and in an educational and empowering atmosphere. The program was built by a team of experienced instructors, together with experienced coaches, and it combines learning of professional knowledge and athletic skills, alongside lots of games that kids love.
- Classes and personal training for adults - variety of options for anyone who wants to improve their climbing skills, and wants to join an organized training framework. The options include personal training for those who want and prefer personal attention and training, or classes at a variety of levels in small groups.
- Climbing basics course - designed to give tips, guidance and one-on-one help that will bring you up to the next level. The courses are divided according to climbing levels and are suitable for those who have just started the journey.
Bouldering is a community and social sport, imbued with the values of equality, community and support for anyone who needs it, to make the world of climbing accessible to as wide an audience as possible.
Come and have a great time!
Call now for more information: 055-9706748
- Sun-Wed: 16:00-22:00.
- Thu: 08:00-13:30, 16:00-22:00.
- Fri: 12:00-18:00.
- Sat: 18:00-22:00.