ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Closed Roads During The Modiin Run
The following streets will be closed for vehicles from 8:45–10:00:
- Emek Zvulun St. (North side) from Sderot HaChashmonaim to Mordechai Maklef St. (Entrance to Emek Zvulun from the Mall will be blocked).
- Emek Zvulun St. (North side) from the Chativa 7 intersection to Ligad Center.
- Emek Zvulun St. (South side) from the corner of Tarshish St. to the roundabout.
- Yehuda HaMaccabi St. from the corner of Avnei HaChoshen St. to Road 431 will be blocked in both directions.
- Paz St. from the corner of Emek Zvulun to Yehuda HaMaccabi St.
- Emek Zvulun St. from the corner of Paz St. to Ligad Center will be closed in both directions.
- Emek Ha'Ela St. from the corner of Emek Zvulun to Dvorah HaNevi'ah will be closed in both directions.
- No entrance will be available to Yehuda HaMaccabi St. from Road 431 (towards Keizer) – entrance to the neighborhood will be available via Sderot HaChashmonaim.
- Entrance or exit to Road 443 from Emek Ha'Ela St. and Yehuda HaMaccabi St. will not be available.
- Entrance to the technological park (Ligad Center) will only be allowed from Sderot HaReches St. (Paz gas station, Kravitz).
- No entrance or exit will be available to the sports center, the municipality's pool, and the gym on Emek Zvulun St.
- No exit will be available towards Emek Zvulun from the following streets: Yigal Yadin, Moshe Dayan, Mordechai Maklef, Inbar, Odem, Avnei HaChoshen and Shani.
- Entrance or exit to the Keizer neighborhood will be available only through Tarshish St. (cutting through Keizer Center) and Shevo St.
- No entrance or exit will be available to Road 443 from Emek Ha'Ela's direction (the western entrance to the city).
- Residents of Emek Zvulun are asked not to park their car along the street, but only at the building's parking lots. Car parking on the race's route will be towed!
During the race, there will be changes in the bus system's schedule for lines 1 and 9, between 8:45 and 10:30.
Line 9 - Emek HaChula, Arar, right to Sderot HaChashmonaim, left to Chaim Bar-Lev, Yaacov Dori, cross Emek Zvulun near the center, Tarshish, left to Yahalom, right to Avnei HaChoshen, left to Techelet, Yahalom, Tarshish, cross Emek Yizra'el, left to Tzanchanim, Moshe Dayan, and continue as usual.
Line 1 - From Moshe Dayan right to Chativat HaTzanchanim, Left to Dori, cross Emek Zvulun, Tarshish, left to Yahalom, right on Avnei HaChoshen, right to Tchelet, Yahalom, Tarshish, cross Emek Yizra'el, Dori, right on Bar-Lev, Sderot HaChashmonaim, central Train station, and then continue as usual.
Fri 2/11, 8:45-10:30.