ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
As of 16/8/13, the following updates and changes will come into effect in the bus line services of Modiin and the area - now operated by the transportation company Kavim:
Improvement of route in certain lines and improvement of frequency in all lines.
- Bus Route 1 which includes the neighborhoods Kramim, Nevi'im, Meginim, Avnei Chen, Nechalim & Prachim now offers better coverage of Kramin.
- Bus Route 2 to Nevi'im, Meginim, Mesoa, Nechalim and Prachim goes all the way to the bottom of Emek Ha'Ela in Kramim.
- Bus Route 3 includes Prachim, Nechalim, Mesoa, Moriya and Shvatim, and offers better coverage in Moriya, Sderot Menachem Begin and the Extreme Park.
- Bus Route 4 includes the neighborhoods Prachim, Nechalim, as well as Maccabim and Reut.
- Bus Route 5 includes the Technological Park (Ligad).
- Bus Route 6 to Merkaz Einav (Yishpro Center) via HaPrachim and Avnei Chen.
All other intercity lines are as before, most of them with better frequency.
- Bus Route 104 from Kramim and Nevi'im to Tel-Aviv Merkaz (Arlozorov) train station.
- Bus Route 105 from Meginim and Avnei Chen to Tel-Aviv Merkaz (Arlozorov) train station.
- Bus Route 113 from Prachim and Nechalim to Kiryat HaLe'om and the government buildings in Jerusalem.
- Bus Route 114 from Moriya and Shvatim to Jerusalem.
- Bus Route 116 from Avnei Chen, Meginim and Nevi'im to Jerusalem.
- Bus Route 153 from Modiin, Hadarim t to Ramle's central bus station, and back via Emek Dotan.
- Bus Route 154 from the main terminal (near the Iriya) directly to Avi Asirim terminal in Rishon LeZion via Road 431.
- Bus Route 7 from Modiin to Lapid is now no' 27.
- Bus Route 17 NEW from Modiin Merkaz train station to Nof Ayalon, Kfar Bin Nun and Sha'alabim.
- Bus Route 28 NEW from Azrieli Mall Modiin to Kfar Rut and Shilat.