ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Yesh Atid Modiin Maccabim Reut - Headed by Shahar Mey-On
Please note! Updated information for the '2018 Elections' will be uploaded soon. The current information below was used for the '2013 Elections'.
Your voice in the council.
- Shahar Mey-On.
- Vladimir Beliak.
- Ayelet Amit.
- Hadas Blum.
- Yochanan Harel.
- Sarit Handknopf.
- Motti Sadovsky.
- Shimon Chanoni.
- Transparency and open door policy: the city residents are the clients of the municipality, and the municipality is their service provider. Direct contact and transparency between city council members and municipal institutions and residents. Open door policy with city residents.
- Representing the majority of city residents: work for public transportation on Shabbat, businesses opening on Shabbat, the construction of community buildings not only for the religious public, on public property.
- Strengthening businesses in the city: businesses are the city's business! An extensive action plan has been written to improve business conditions in the city, which also includes the appointment of a council member in charge of business promotion, the establishment of a muncipal guidance and support center and more.
- Acceptance: implementation of the right of all disabled residents and residents with special needs of all kinds. Fair representation of their needs and the needs of their families.
- Community strengthening: appointment of council member in charge of neighborhood committees. Establishment of committees, strengthening them and allocation of resources. Strengthening the relationships between residents of all ages in the neighborhoods.
- Youth: Dealing with hot issues for young people including transport within the city and outside it, day and night, setting up bicycle rental services for fast travel in the city and more.
- Education: emphasis on the combination of education and the needs of working parents, and increasing quality after-school recreational activities as well as during vacations; re-examination of school fees.
- Art: Development and cultivatation of local art - including strengthening art tourism.