ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
- Avi Elbaz.
- Sara Zicherman.
- Adv. Shmuel Shenhar.
- Irit Mark.
- Zvi Zinger.
- Efrat Shelach Yeshurun.
- Shlomo Olisker.
- Dr. Arye Gilat.
- For freedom of religion and equality between the various religious streams in the city.
- For proper governance and full transparency of the municipality and public institutions in the city.
- To strengthen general mamlachti, quality public education and democratic schools.
- Equitable allocation of public land, according to city needs, and the establishment of community cultural centers for all ages, for youth movements and clubs.
- Oppose the wholesale allocation of plots to synagogues, and will demand the allocation of one plot for every 3-4 synagogues, and at the expense of the establishment of kindergartens.
- Partial operation of public transportation on Shabbat - within the city and inter-city, for youth and residents who do not own private vehicles.
- For a vibrant city with cultural activities throughout the week, including Saturdays.
- Will establish a vocational academic institution in the city.
- Establishment of a center for arts and music for local artists and musicians.
- For family events in Anabe Park during Sukkot and Pesach vacations.
- For proper maintenance of the civil cemetery and to publicize it to the city population.
- Will oppose the establishment of a religious council in the city, but will support the provision of effective and good religious services by the municipality, in the same manner as it provides education and welfare services.
- Will oppose the appointment of a chief Ashkenazi rabbi to replace Rabbi David Lau and will promote the idea that there is no need for more than one chief rabbi in our city.
- Oppose the appointment or selection of neighborhood rabbis at public expense.
- Object to any kind of exclusion of women.
- Oppose the establishment of a haredi neighborhood, and will fight religious coercion and the threat of invasion and spread of haredi culture.