ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
HaKol MeHaKol - Azrieli Palace Complex Minimarket
Corona virus update valid from 7/2: Open as usual according to Health Ministry guidelines and offering shopping delivery to your home! No lines, no viruses, no crowds...
For your convenience - free parking is available through the Azrieli Palace main gate.
The supermarket is located in the Azrieli Palace retirement home, by the main entrance to the city, and offers a huge range of products, a large underground parking area and free deliveries.
Open on Motzei Shabbat and Friday until an hour before Shabbat.
Products offered include:
- Milk products, cheeses, cereals
- Canned food, pasta, sauces
- Fruits and vegetables stocked fresh daily
- Fresh and special breads
- Nuts and seeds, dried fruits, waffles, chocolates, sweet and savory snacks
- Cakes and cookies, ice cream
- Wine, beer, alcohol, tobacco and cigarettes
- Soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
- Frozen meat and poultry, frozen vegetables, variety of frozen burekas and doughs
- Cold cuts
- Smoked fish
- Asian products
- Gluten-free and sugar-free products, natural products
- Hygiene and personal care products
- Toys and batteries
- Packaging materials
- Laundry powders and softeners
- Cleaning products
- Pet food
- And more!
The supermarket is open daily, from 06:00-22:00, Fridays until half an hour before Shabbat and on Motzei Shabbat from half and hour after Shabbat until 22:00.
Phone orders available, with free delivery to your home!
There is a parking next to the shop in the Azrieli Palace parking lot (main entrance), as well as a large underground parking lot for all customers with an elevator to the store!
Courteous, professional and personal service for all customers.
Come and visit!
Sun-Thu: 06:00-22:00, Fri: 06:00 until 1/2 hr before Shabbat.