ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
05/07 - 27/08 : Sunnysurf Surfing Camp - Summer 2020 (Ages 8-17)
Get up every morning and go to the beach, for 2 unforgettable weeks! Special, challenging surfing courses in the Palmachim national park, known for its natural beauty.
As a surfing club that functions in the open air, are prepared to adapt activities to Health Ministry guidelines and meet all conditions.
The surfing experience empowers and strengthens. The courses are taught by a team of mature, experienced and professional instructors and with the full supervision of the club's lifeguard, and are approved by the Ministry of Education. Personal insurance for every child.
- Learning and practicing correct surfing fundamentals - both theoretical and practical.
- Lifesaving course - understanding the dangers of the sea and learning rescue methods and survival skills.
- Meteorology - the wind system and its impact on the sea and surfers.
- Improving technique and formulation of a personal 'style'.
- Advanced techniques for advanced surfers.
Groups are divided according to age, ability and experience. One instructor for every 6 surfers.
Each surfer will receive a surfboard and a personal sunblocking lycra shirt.
Three sessions, each for two weeks (10 days of activity), as well as two five day sessions.
* Transportation service using vehicles authorized for transporting children. Pick up is central collection points at extra cost.
* Annual surfing classes available on weekends, to continue to practice, advance and improve throughout the year.
Dates: Three sessions, each for two weeks (10 days of activity) + 1 more session for one week.
- Pre-summer session (one week only): 5-9/7 (course only, without transportation)
- First session: 12-23/7
- Second session: 26/7-6/8
- Third session: 9-20/8
- Fourth session: 23-27/8 (one week)