ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Closed Roads and Forbidden Parking Areas
In accordance with the Israeli Police Force security instructions, the following roads will be closed from 17:00pm on the 25.4.12 until 24:00pm:
- Emek Hachula street from both sides from Merkaz sharbat to Nahar Hayarden St.
- Emek Yizrael St (East) corner of Emek Hachula until corner of Nachal Bezek st.
- Cars will not be able to exit from Nachal Yarmuch towards Emek Hachula St.
- Road crossings of Emek Hachula (amphitheatre) from west and east will be closed from 13:00pm.
- No traffic will be allowed on Nachal Tzin and Nachal Snir towards Emek Hachula.
- Nof Kedumim from Maccabim will be closed off from Merkaz Rananim to Yekutial Circle – from 17:00pm.
- Emek Yizrael St (West) – no parking on the street cause of the fireworks – parked cars will be towed.
No animals are allowed into any of the events as well as any sprays.
Cars that are parked on any of the above streets will be towed to the gravel area on Emek Dotan Street and will be fined.
Handicapped permitted cars will be allowed to enter from Emek Yizrael east corner Nachal Bezek.
Handicapped entrance will be on Emek Hachula from Yair Pereg direction up to Merkaz Sharbat and from there entrance will be allowed on the opposite side of the road to the Netiv Zevulun school.