ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
e.g. Restaurants, Taxis or a business name
Hot & Most Popular
Leisure & Shopping
Home & Family
Business, Finance & Law
Zman Etz - Carpentry Kaytanot & Workshops 2023 for Kids & Teens with Woodmood - Carpentry Workshops Summer 2022 (Ages 8+)
Rivka Imenu 10, Modiin
Last Updated: 6 days ago
Come and experience the basics of carpentry. Carpentry workshops in 5 weekly sessions, in a small and intimate group of up to 10 participants, with close supervision.
Suitable for both boys and girls, for teenagers who are looking for a meaningful and creative activity, and for children and teenagers who want to learn to create furniture themselves.
- Five sessions and three pieces of furniture
- Learn the work stage of carpentry, use of manual and electric tools, wood joining methods and finishes
- Learn to work independently with an emphasis on a sense of competence and developing independence
- Wooden laundry basket / shoe box
(one project depending on session)
- Phone / keyboard stand (one project depending on session)
- Night light
*Items may vary depending on the session
Sample daily schedule:
- Learn a new woodwork technique daily
- Learn about wood and its properties
- Half hour lunch break (please bring a sandwich)
- Participants will be served vegetables/fruits and drinks
- Work is in small groups of up to 10 participants
- Each group will be divided into 2, and each group of 5 participants will have its own instructor.
Ages: Suitable for children and teens from Kita Gimmel and older.
The cost of the course includes materials and insurance.
Call for more information: 055-9781588
5 weekly sessions, Sun-Thu:
- Session 1: 2-6/7/23
- Session 2: 9-13/7/23
- Session 3: 16-20/7/23
- Session 4: 23-27/6/23
- Session 5: 30/7/23-3/8/23
Be the first to recommend this!Content policy