ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Graduate of Tel Aviv University, specializing in treatment and providing solutions for a variety of communication-related disorders, including:
- - with 15 years of experience in the field, the clinic provides individual therapy for children on the PDD spectrum, at different levels. The treatment focuses on the basic level of communication: initiating, choice, requests, asking questions, knowledge of the surrounding world, sharing information and its improvement to construction of dialogue, linguistic enrichment, taking into account the listener's knowledge, game playing rules and the use of pragmatic rules of discourse.
- - treatment of delays in linguistic development, delays in acquiring vocabulary, forming ideas into speech, and their complexities. Disorders in inflection, connection words and and formulation. The treatment also focuses on word retrieval issues.
- - therapy for children and adults. Treatment for rhythm and sequencing disorders including stuttering and cluttering.
- - treatment focuses on correct breathing for speech and correct voice sound creation.
- a - treatment of a variety of pronunciation problems: replacement of a sound with another sound, difficulty with a particular sound and its incorrect pronunciation, skipping syllables, regular dropping of a particular sound, as well as inconsistent pronunciation issues.
Professional, well equipped clinic and standardized diagnostics. Treatment of speech orders since 1988, in the frameworks of both regular and special education, schools for the deaf, kitot tikshoret and ganim sfati'im.
Strongly believes in parental instruction and their participation as an integral part of the child's treatment.
Lecturer and instructor for communications disorder students.
Mon & Wed: 16:00-19:30, Fri: 08:00-14:00.