ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Courses and chugim for adults, that will teach you the foundations of the art of carpentry, by building furniture yourself!
Introduction to the traditional and ancient world of creating wooden furniture.
Two options for you to choose from:
Comprehensive and enriching course, during which you will plan, create and learn how to build furniture completely by yourself.
By the end of the course you will be able to build an endless variety of furniture, such as: benches, shelves, tables, children's furniture, and more.
- 7 classes of 3.5 hours each, in which you will build 3 pieces of furniture.
- Perfect opportunity for beginners to get started in the fascinating and ancient world of carpentry, and a great option for advanced students to deepen their knowledge and acquire additional and new skills for working with wood.
- The course program includes work stages, use of tools, wood joining methods (visible/hidden), fittings, and finishing.
Opportunity for you to build, design and plan your own furniture, decide which materials to use and create it yourself.
Weekly chug that includes traditional and modern carpentry studies, in an intimate and professional atmosphere, with personal guidance and instruction.
The world of carpentry includes various techniques, tools and methods to create almost everything from wood.
No need for prior knowledge, and you can start at almost any age.
Come and learn how to build your own furniture by yourself in a fun and creative atmosphere:
- The class takes place once a week in a small group of up to 8 people
- Sessions of approx. 2 hours
- Guidance by a professional carpenter, in a workshop equipped with the highest level carpentry tools
- The chug is intended for both men and women and requires no previous experience
Instructed by Maya Ravinsky, certified carpenter by Ministry of Labor and Welfare, working in the field of carpentry and furniture renovation.
Call for more information: 055-9781588
Sun-Thu: 08:30-19:00, Fri and Erev Chag: 08:30-13:00.