ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Anyone can create sourdough bread that looks as if it came straight out of a boulangerie in Paris, a pampering Italian meal, or incredible brioche. Join a three-hour workshop where all the secrets will be revealed to you, clearly and simply.
The workshops take place weekly, during the evening hours, and on Friday mornings, and can also be booked for events or as a group activity for an interactive, fun (and delicious!) experience.
All the recipes taught during the workshops do not require professional equipment, and can be prepared in any home oven.
Range of workshops to choose from
- Sourdough workshop
- Soup in bread workshop
- Italian baking workshop
- Italian cooking and baking workshop
- 'Lechem Avoda' - pretzel and country bread workshop
- Brioche and French baking workshop
- Asian cooking workshop
- Baguette, Ciabatta, and sandwiches from around the world workshop
- Wholegrain spelt sourdough workshop
- Puff pastry workshop
A rich tasting meal is served during the workshop.
Each participant takes home the delicacies they have prepared.
- Amateur bakers and professional bakers interested in improving their recipes and getting professional tips
- People who bake at home and are not interested in purchasing expensive equipment
- Crohn's patients who want to bake themselves breads that are lighter to digest, without yeast, and know exactly what the bread they are eating contains
- Vegans, vegetarians and health enthusiasts - the bread does not contain eggs, oil or sugar
- Especially suitable as a pampering birthday gift, a gift for employees or end of year gift for teachers and gananot
The workshops are also suitable for the religious public. The bread is baked in a kosher kitchen (separation, sifting of flour, Hafrashat Challah, etc.).
Click here for clip about workshops!
The workshops are conducted by the chef Asaf Buzdanek Dolev, honors graduate in the patisserie and haute cuisine track at the Bishulim cooking school.
Owner of cooking and baking studio for over 10 years. Teaches bread courses at Bishulim cooking school, and specialized courses throughout the country. Culinary consultant to restaurants and bakeries.
Call now for more information.
For weekly workshop schedule in Modiin click here
To register and for more info, call: 055-9707555.