ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Authentic culinary experience in a Georgian atmosphere.
Cultural journey bringing together Georgian cuisine, special music and stories filled with tradition.
Evening of fun cooking activity in a kitchen filled with flavors - workshops for birthday parties, couples, families, friends, team building and more.
The workshop reveals all the secrets of Georgian cuisine and provides cooking and baking tips that can also be used in your home kitchen.
Three and a half hour, hands-on workshop, preparing Georgian dishes together from recipes passed down from generation to generation.
Culinary journey through Georgia:
- Acharuli Khachpuri - traditional Georgian boat-shaped pastry with Georgian cheeses and egg (optional).
- Penovani Khachpuri - handmade layered pastry filled with cheese / red beans / potatoes (suitable for vegans).
- Surprise Khachpuri - delicious and unique
- Beetroot spread with walnuts
- Tasty Georgian salad
- Georgian candy - Churchkhela
- And the starter dish of the wonderful world of Tea - eggplant stuffed with walnut pesto
Then, sit around the table to eat together from your work, with a glass of tasty Georgian wine and additional dishes that are all of course homemade. Varied and delicious meal, accompanied by Georgian dances.
- Spinach spread with walnuts and herbs
- Beet spread with walnuts
- Georgian salad
Everyone receives a (secret) recipe booklet of the dishes prepared together, of course at the end of the meal there will also be something to take home.
An unforgettable, enriching and extraordinary experience!
Dairy kitchen under the supervision of the Modiin Rabbanut.