ModiinApp was started as a small project by 4 friends (three of us live in Modiin - 2 olim and 1 sabra), and quickly grew into the best source for information on local businesses and deals in Modiin. Everything we do is local and authentic. We hope you like it. Get in touch!
Do you love to discover, experience and learn new things? What is the largest snake in the world? What is the most dangerous snake in the world and in Israel? How do snakes create their webs and what are they used for?
Come discover and experience the mysterious world of reptiles, amphibians, insects and more, from up close.
Perfect sensory experience and enrichment activity for families, groups, workers' committees, kindergartens and schools.
You are invited to a unique, one of a kind farm in Israel, established by Rafael Yifrach, with over 40 years of knowledge and experience in the field.
The farm's purpose is to increase awareness of reptiles, insects and amphibians, and to instill the values of protecting nature.
Offering a variety of enriching, interactive and content-filled activities:
- Display of reptiles, amphibians and insects from around the world
- Guided tours
- Workshops and lectures to learn about reptiles in Israel and around the world, snakes in Israel, venomous species and how to deal with encounters with them
- Petting zoo where you can pet and touch a variety of creatures
- Activities for team building days
- Birthday party activities on the subject of reptiles
- Happenings during Chagim
- Field trips to learn about the reptiles of the Land of Israel
Other facilities at the farm:
- Large open spaces with a pastoral atmosphere
- Seating areas
- Air conditioned display areas
- Play areas for children
- Convenience store
Suitable for all ages, schools, kindergartens, workers' committees, organizations, families with children and more.
The farm is Shomeret Shabbat.
Activities take place by prior arrangement.
Call for more information: 072-3951414
Sun-Fri: by appointment, Shabbat: closed.